Intercept on Tour: Azure Fundamentals Workshop
Intercept goes on tour worldwide with their Azure Fundamentals Workshop. Do you want to attend an Azure Fundamentals workshop at one of Microsoft's locations worldwide? Then you've come to the right place. Are you a Dutch Software company who would like to attend a Workshop in the Netherlands? Then view the Azure Fundamentals event in the Netherlands.
30.10.2019 Prague | 31.10.2019 Bucharest
* New locations are added every month.*
(date t.b.d.) Ukraine | (date t.b.d.) Malta
What you will learn
In this workshop you will learn the basic skills to successfully use Microsoft Azure. Entirely depending on your know-how of the Microsoft cloud platform “Azure” and your specific use case we will expand your knowledge and skillset on Azure.
This foundation consists out of the following elements that will be covered during the session:
- The basic principles of Azure
- Subscription Management
- Insight into the strategic choices an ISV should make when designing their architecture. How do you deal with legacy in applications?
- The concept of Application Modernization based on the 4Rs: Rehost, Refactor, Rearchitect en Rebuild using Containers, PaaS, SaaS, Microservices, Serverless (Functions, Cosmos DB, Logic Apps) and Cloud-native.
- The technologies that are the best fit for our ISV partners
- We’ll be looking into governance (Infrastructure as Code, Blueprints (templates), Resource Graph), Platform as a Service, Containers, Serverless and monitoring.
- Demo’s included!
Sign up now. There are a limited number of places available!
Wesley Haakman (Lead Azure architect, Intercept)
Specialized in designing, building and optimizing Microsoft Azure PaaS, IaaS and serverless architecture.
Microsoft Certified Trainer
Call us at:
+31 38 77 79 820