Workshop Azure Fundamentals for ISVs
In this workshop you will learn the basic skills to successfully use Microsoft Azure. Entirely depending on your know-how of the Microsoft cloud platform “Azure” and your specific use case we will expand your knowledge and skillset on Azure.
[Free Azure Fundamentals Workshop]
What is Azure for ISVs?
The public cloud helps Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) innovate faster in ways that were previously considered impossible. Microsoft Azure is more than just a new place for ISVs to host their software or applications. For software companies Azure is a platform with unlimited building blocks that helps ISVs innovate faster and helps them maintain a competitive advantage.
What’s the target audience?
This session is suitable for you if you are already working on Azure or if you intend to do so. It is ideal for Business leaders, Product Managers, (Lead) Developers and Infrastructure/Software Architects and for anyone who is interested in the capabilities of Microsoft Azure for ISVs
This session is intended for organizations that offer solutions through software, i.e. independent software vendors, system integrators and application developers. If you are not an ISV, but you are curious about the basics of Azure? Check the Workshop Azure Fundamentals for IT professionals. Check the Workshop Azure Fundamentals for IT professionals.
Why would you want to go to this workshop?
After this session you have the essential knowledge of Azure that is needed for your organization and applications. We will tackle your challenges, give you essential insights of Azure, you will receive best practices, common mistakes and tips and tricks. In short: we will ensure that you are doing the right things on Azure.
This foundation consists out of the following elements that will be covered during the session:
- The basic principles of Azure
- Subscription Management
- Insight into the strategic choices an ISV should make when designing their architecture. How do you deal with legacy in applications?
- The concept of Application Modernization based on the 4Rs: Rehost, Refactor, Rearchitect en Rebuild using Containers, PaaS, SaaS, Microservices, Serverless (Functions, Cosmos DB, Logic Apps) and Cloud-native.
- The technologies that are the best fit for our ISV partners
- We’ll be looking into governance (Infrastructure as Code, Blueprints (templates), Resource Graph), Platform as a Service, Containers, Serverless and monitoring.
- Demo’s included!
Wesley Haakman ( (Lead Azure architect, Intercept, Microsoft Certified Trainer & Microsoft Azure MVP)
Rinie Huijgen (CTO, Intercept)
Call us at:
+31 38 77 79 820