Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Workshop for ISVs
In this workshop you will learn the basic skills to successfully use Microsoft Azure. Entirely depending on your know-how of the Microsoft cloud platform “Azure” and your specific use case we will expand your knowledge and skillset on Azure.
[Free Azure Fundamentals Workshop]
What is Azure for ISVs?
The public cloud helps Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) innovate faster in ways that were previously considered impossible. Microsoft Azure is more than just a new place for ISVs to host their software or applications. For software companies Azure is a platform with unlimited building blocks that helps ISVs innovate faster and helps them maintain a competitive advantage.
Who is this session for?
This session is suitable for you if you are already working on Azure or if you intend to do so. It is ideal for business, technical and application managers and for anyone who expects to deal with the cloud services of Microsoft: Azure.
However, the session is explicit for organizations that offer solutions through software, i.e. independent software vendors, system integrators and application developers. If you are not an ISV, but you are curious about the basics of Azure? Check the Workshop Azure Fundamentals for IT professionals.
Why would you want to go to this workshop?
After this session you have the essential knowledge of Azure that is needed for your organization and applications. We will tackle your challenges, give you essential insights of Azure, you will receive best practices, common mistakes and tips and tricks. In short: we will ensure that you are doing the right things on Azure.
What are you going to learn?
This session will enrich your knowledge about Azure and depending on your interest we will deep dive in the subject you really want to know more about.
1st part of the day: Azure Fundamentals
- The basic principles of Azure
- Subscription Management
- Insight into the strategic choices an ISV should make when designing their architecture. How do you deal with legacy in applications?
- The concept of Application Modernization based on the 4Rs: Rehost, Refactor, Rearchitect en Rebuild using Containers, PaaS, SaaS, Microservices, Serverless and Cloud-native.
2nd part of the day: Technical deep dive
- Azure Networking, Identity, Security, Management & Governance
- Technical Fundamentals of Application Modernization: Containers, Microservices, Azure Kubernetes Services
- Demos: about serverless, building functions and templates
Sign up now. There are a limited number of places available!
* Lunch is fully catered. *
Wesley Haakman, Lead Azure architect, Intercept
Specialized in designing, building and optimizing Microsoft Azure PaaS, IaaS and serverless architecture.
Call us at:
+31 38 77 79 820