Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Workshop
Because of the ease and flexibility, customers are massively starting to work with Azure and we are excited to see this enthusiasm. As the intention is there to further incorporate Azure in the organization, it’s essential to make sure all elements are set up correctly. The goal of this session is to create a solid foundation for your Azure environment so that you can build services on top and be sure that you are ready for the future.
This foundation consists out of the following elements that will be covered during the session:
- Introduction to Azure;
- Subscription Management;
- Azure Networking;
- Azure Identity;
- Azure Security;
- Azure Management;
- Azure Governance.
This is a hands-on session for IT professionals that work with Azure or are planning to work with Azure. The outcome of the session will be:
- A clearly defined set of policy decisions on all topics above;
- Understanding of Microsoft Azure Fundamentals;
- Learn how to size and architect projects on cloud;
- Key Security, Networking, Storage and Data Fundamentals;
- Understand and accelerate deployment of resources and automation;
- Cloud Economics and Governance including;
- Reserved Instances
- Scaling and Right-Sizing
- Cloud Design Patterns such as On & Off and Automation
- Reporting & Dashboards
- Understand How to Monitor Cloud
- Key Azure Resources for Security, Deployments, Economics, Governance and Monitoring.
Your willingness to learn and you will need your own laptop, and you have access to you own Microsoft Azure subscription.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to create a solid foundation and be ready for the future!
Remco Vrielink (Azure Consultant, Intercept)
Spreker bij Microsoft Azure Fundamentals workshop
Call us at:
+31 38 77 79 820