Senior Azure consultant
Intercept is growing and committed to interesting and complex IT environments where Microsoft Azure and Office 365 play an important role. We help companies transform to the public Cloud; Azure. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Senior Azure Consultant.
What are you going to do?
As a Senior Azure Consultant you are going to work on IT-systems, both remotely and at the customer’s location. You implement and provide support on IT components, both within Microsoft Azure and on premises. Based on your observations and conclusions you are able to issue and present advice regarding IT systems. You are part of a highly qualified team and you work together on different projects.
What do you bring?
- You have HBO working and thinking level;
- You preferably have experience in the field of cloud technology such as Microsoft Azure and Office 365 or see this as the next step in your career;
- You have a strong motivation to help further with the help of Microsoft Azure and the Office 365 organization. You have it in you to propagate this;
- You have your certification in the field of Microsoft Azure and Office 365 in order or the ambition to achieve it. You also have knowledge of ITIL and PRINCE2 / IPMA, preferably certified;
- You are customer-oriented, disciplined, accurate and proactive;
- You have the ability to approach a challenge analytically;
- You have an enthusiastic and honest personality;
- Your communication skills are excellent;
- You have a good command of spoken and written Dutch and English.
What do we offer?
- A role within an enthusiastic young organization where a Can Do! mentality is embraced;
- Regular fun events and trips;
- Maintaining the level of your certifications is encouraged;
- Personal initiative is greatly appreciated;
- Visual Studio Enterprise Subscription with monthly Azure Credits, all Microsoft licenses, E-Learning and more;
- Excellent working conditions and a modern approach to work ethics.
Intercept uses the "drinking your own champagne 'principle. We use what we advise and recommend what we use, and think this is important. Is this something for you? Apply directly and send your CV and motivation to Arjen Veldman (firstname.lastname@example.org).