Azure DevOps engineer
Intercept is growing and committed to interesting and complex IT environments where Microsoft Azure and Office 365 play an important role. We help companies transform to the public Cloud; Azure. To strengthen our support team, we are looking for a Microsoft Azure DevOps Engineer.
With the use of Microsoft Azure Cloud we build innovative cloud infrastructures to help our customers stay competitive in the future. How do we do this? Through integrate smart, innovative and effective Microsoft Azure Cloud resources at our customers and helping them with the whole Azure transformation.
This Continuous Integration and Delivery process’’ is part of the service that our support team engineers provide to our customers on a daily basis. Your contribution in this role is that you are one of the links that ensures that the most advanced services, from our customers, are available worldwide! You therefore have frequent contact with the lead software architect or during a spring you are part (based on your infrastructure expertise) of our client’s project team.
In short; a versatile function in which you are part of a dynamic team.
To strengthen the Support Team we are looking for an enthusiastic Microsoft Azure DevOps Engineer who has the following skills:
- You have college-level working and thinking skills;
- You are customer oriented, disciplined, accurate, proactive and have sufficient persuasion;
- You have an enthusiastic and hones personality;
- You have excellence communication skills
- You have a good command of both Dutch and English, spoken and in written word.
You have experience with or are willing to gain experience in:
- Microsoft Azure: IaaS, PaaS en SaaS
- Azure REST API, VSTS of Web App
- Container technology(Docker), Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS)
- PowerShell (DSC)
- Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment
- Monitoring (PRTG), Azure Monitor
- Azure Application Insights
- GitHub / VSTS
- Azure Automation (Runbooks / Webhooks)
What do we offer you?
- A role within an enthusiastic young organization where a Can Do! mentality is embraced;
- Regular fun events and trips;
- Maintaining the level of your certifications is encouraged;
- Personal initiative is greatly appreciated;
- Visual Studio Enterprise Subscription with monthly Azure Credits, all Microsoft licenses, E-Learning and more;
- Excellent working conditions and a modern approach to work ethics.
Intercept uses the "drinking your own champagne 'principle. We use what we advise and recommend what we use, and think this is important. Is this something for you? Apply directly and send your CV and motivation to Arjen Veldman (firstname.lastname@example.org).