Continuous Improvement support engineer
Intercept is growing and committed to interesting and complex IT environments where Microsoft Azure and Office 365 play an important role. The Intercept Support Desk carries out the management and support of our clients. To strengthen our support team, we are looking for a Continuous Improvement Engineer with Azure ambitions.
What are you going to do?
As a full-time employee you are going to work on the IT management of our customers, both remotely and on-site. You work in a team of support professionals and provide support for different IT components, both within Microsoft Azure as on-premises. Based on your observations and conclusions you will be able to deliver proactive advice about IT systems.
- You have college-level working and thinking skills;
- You have several years of experience in the management of Microsoft and Citrix-based networks and preferably in the field of Microsoft Azure and Office 365;
- You're certifications in Microsoft and / or Citrix are in order, or you are working to achieve them.
- You also have knowledge of ITIL, preferably certified;
- You are customer focused, disciplined, accurate and proactive;
- You have the ability to analytically approach a challenge;
- You have an enthusiastic and honest personality;
- Your communication skills are excellent;
- You have a good command of both Dutch and English, spoken and in written word.
- A role within an enthusiastic young organization where a Can Do! mentality is embraced;
- Regular fun events and trips;
- Maintaining the level of your certifications is encouraged;
- Personal initiative is greatly appreciated;
- Visual Studio Enterprise Subscription with monthly Azure Credits, all Microsoft licenses, E-Learning and more;
- Excellent working conditions and a modern approach to work ethics.
Intercept uses the "drinking your own champagne 'principle. We use what we advise and recommend what we use, and think this is important. Is this something for you? Apply directly and send your CV and motivation to Arjen Veldman ( firstname.lastname@example.org ).