Global ISV Sales
Intercept is growing and committed to interesting and complex IT environments where Microsoft Azure and Office 365 play an important role. We help companies transform to the public Cloud; Azure. Due to the international expansion we are looking for an Global ISV Sales.
Are you passionate about new technologies? Does the opportunity to work with customers to solve their toughest technological and business challenges make you tick? Are you an experienced sales manager with an understanding of software and cloud technologies, combined with superior leadership and communications capabilities and ready to take the next step? Intercept is looking for you!
You will be part of the sales (4), CSM (2) and marketing (2) team. Within this position you will be responsible for upgrading and expanding our customer portfolio. Often you will receive warm leads from Business Development and Partners. You will engage with prospects and customers, investigate the need and will make them enthusiastic about our services. The role is focused on closing opportunities to drive profitable and long-term revenue growth as well as customer satisfaction.
You will be focussing on international customers only, therefor speaking fluent English is a must, (additional languages would also add great value).
You'll work with companies in many countries that are active in the Microsoft and/or Cloud space. Your responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed revenue, market share growth and increase new business targets identified in annual and quarterly business planning by generating sales pipeline, accelerating active opportunities and driving to close.
- Actively engage with accounts to drive services consumption and up-sell and cross-sell based on strategic plans and needs
- Developing and Driving an action plan to secure future revenue and growth for the current European region.
- Generation and managing of new customer prospects and accounts from the start of the sales cycle through to the post-sales operations directly and with support of the Business Development Manager.
- Expanding the network and customer portfolio
- Understand the customer needs and offer a solution to drive profitability and long-term revenue
We are looking for someone who is ready for this challenge with a getting things done work spirit. You are enthusiastic and have relevant work experience. You are able to work with limited supervision and have a driven motivation. You have excellent presentation and communication skills and the ability to exercise assertiveness to influence others to create desired sales results. You are fluent in English
- Bachelor degree, or equivalent education and experience.
- You have excellent verbal & written communication skills in English (additional language skills are preferable)
- You are comfortable to adapt and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- 3+ years experience sales, customer service or equivalent experience.
- Commercial awareness of factors affecting profitability and revenue
- Strong relationship development skills
- Ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision
- Entrepreneurial, pro-active, team worker and ambition to grow and succeed in the region.
Intercept uses the "drinking your own champagne 'principle. We use what we advise and recommend what we use, and think this is important. Is this something for you? Apply directly and send your CV and motivation to Jack van Ommen (firstname.lastname@example.org).